|• Phone: 031-201-2305
• E-mail: email@example.com
|Areas of Expertise|
• 1994. 11: Technical Assistance to the Marshal Islands for the Institutional Strengthening of the Marshall Islands Development Bank-Phase II
• 1997. 3: Report of the Task Force on Improving Project Quality – Implementation Status as of March 1997
• 1997. 5: Technical Assistance to Bhutan for Improvement of a Regulatory Framework for Procurement and Contracting Project
• 1999. 1: Technical Assistance to Bhutan for Capacity Building of the Construction Development Board
• 2004.12: Technical Assistance for the Pacific Developing Member Countries’ Leadership Enhancement and Advancement Program
• 2005. 8: Federated States of Micronesia: Country Strategy and Program Update (2006-2007).
• Consulting Skills & Career Visioning; Project Cycle Management
| • Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults, Cambridge University, 2010
• Diploma in Good Governance, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, Australian National University, 2006
• Diploma in Financial Management for SMEs, John F. Kennedy School, Harvard University, 2000 • Master in Business Management, Asian Institute of Management, 1979
• Completed one year in Business Administration, Korea University, 1976
• B.A. in English Literature and Language, Sogang University, 1972
• Graduated from Changdeok Girls’ High School, 1968
|• 2013.3 – present: Honorary Distinguished Professor, Graduate School of Pan-Pacific International Studies, Kyung Hee University, Korea (http://gsp.khu.ac.kr)
• 2006.10 – present: President, ABC Communications Company
• 1993.7 – 2006.10: Principal Project Management Specialist, Asian Development Bank
• 1993.7 – 1995.9: Investment Officer and Head, Project Administration Unit, Private Sector Department, Asian Development Bank in charge of Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Marshall Island, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
• 1995.10 – 2002. 8: Principal Project Management Specialist, Central Operations Services Office, Asian Development Bank in charge of China, Mongolia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand.
• 2002.9 – 2003. 9: Representative, Special Office of Timor-Leste in charge of implementation of loans and technical assistance projects in the sectors of power, water, infrastructure, oil and gas, education and capacity development.
• 2003.10 – 2006.10: Principal Project Management Specialist, Pacific Department in charge of Fiji and Federated States of Micronesia in country programming and regional capacity development projects.
• 1980.6 – 1993.6: Development Bank of Singapore, Seoul Branch (Manager, General Manager and Deputy Branch Manager) in charge of Credit & Marketing Department
• 1974.8 – 1980.5: The First National Bank of Chicago, Seoul Branch, Assistant Manager and Manager in charge of Credit Analysis and Correspondent Banking.
• 1972.7-1974.7: Chosun Hotel, Americana Hotel chain, Executive Secretary, Food & Beverage Director