|• Office : Room 322, International Studies Building
• Phone : 031-201-2306
• Fax Number: +82-31-201-2281
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Areas of Expertise|
|• Ph.D. in Economics, Indiana University-Bloomington, 2006
• M.A. in Economics, Indiana University-Bloomington, 2004
• B.A. in Economics, Yonsei University, 2001
|• Mar. 1, 2015 – Present: Associate Professor, Kyung Hee University
• Mar. 1, 2012 – Feb. 28, 2015: Assistant Professor, Kyung Hee University
• Comparative Advantage, Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Average Industry Productivity: Theory and Evidence (2015), with Yong Joon Jang, Korean Economic Review, Vol. 31, 2, 327-357.
• Do Small and Medium Enterprises Gain From Offshoring? (2015), Journal of Korea Trade, Vol.19, 4, 1-20.
• Impact of Nationality Composition in Foreign Subsidiary on Its Performance: A Case of Korean Companies (2014), with Changhoon Oh and Yongsun Paik, International Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol.26, Issue 6, 806-830.
• Trade Openness and Vertical Structure: Evidence from Korean Firm-Level Data (2014), with Jung Hur, Open Economies Review, Vol.25. 701-720.
• Who Goes Where and How? Firm Heterogeneity in the Choice of FDI Type and Location (2013) with Jung Hur, Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Vol.27, Issue 2, pp.144-158.
• Correlation between Sales of Foreign Affiliates and Productivity of Multinational Firms: Evidence from Korean Firm-Level Data (2013) with Jung Hur and Jiwon Lee, Journal of East Asian Economic Integration, Vol.17, No.3, pp.261-279.
• Strategic Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries under Demand Uncertainty: Commitment vs. Flexibility (2012), Journal of East Asian Economic Integration, Vol.16, No.1, 25-66.
• Industry Specificity, Outward FDI and Employment: Evidence from Korea (2012), with Yong Joon Jang. Korea and the World Economy, Vol.30, No.3, 99-119.
• The Impacts of Outward FDI on Export and Import in Korea (2011), with Hyuk -Hwang Kim. Journal of International Trade and Industry Studies, Vol.16, No.3, pp.1-28.
• Firm Heterogeneity in the Choice of Offshoring: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Firms (2010), Asian Economic Papers, Vol.9, No.1, pp.157-178.
• The Determinants of Cross-border M&As: The Role of Institutions and Financial Development in Gravity Model (2010), with Hyuk-Hwang Kim. The World Economy. Vol.33, Issue 2, pp.292-310.
• FDI Restriction on Strategic Industries: Protectionism? (2009), with Chul-hyung Park. Journal of International Trade and Industry Studies, Vol.14, No.4, pp.163-187.
• Quality of Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Causality Tests for Cross-Country Panels (2006), Journal of Business Economics and Management. Vol. 7, No. 3, pp.110-117.
• Institutional Quaility, Trade Costs and Trade in Intermediate Goods (2016)