|Areas of Expertise|
• Environmental Economics (Climate Change, Governance, ETS, Green Taxes), Applied Microeconomics (Applied Game), Quantitative Methods (Micro-econometrics, Agent-based Economics)
• Kyung Hee University: Introduction to Economics 1, Econometrics, Topics in Microeconomics (Game theory), Mathematics for Social Scientists
• West Virginia University: Microeconomics, Game Theory, Econometrics II
|• Office: Room 309, International Studies Building
• Phone: 031-201-2160
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Curriculum Vitae: Download
|• Ph.D. in Regional Economics, Cornell University, 2003
Doctoral thesis: Simulation Methods for Modeling Offer Behavior and Spot Prices in
Restructured Markets for Electricity
• M.A. in Economics, Korea University, 1991
• B.A. in Economics, Korea University, 1988
|• 2013 – present: Associate Professor, College of International Studies, Kyung Hee University, Korea
• 2013 & 2015– present: Adjunct Fellow, Korea Development Institute, Korea
• 2010 – 2013 – Fellow, Korea Development Institute, Korea
• 2012 – 2013, Editor Board, Kyung-Jae-Hak Yeon-Gu
• 2012-present, Editor Board & Board of Directors, Resource and Environmental Economics Studies
• 2004 – 2010 – Assistant Professor, Dept. of Economics, West Virginia University, WV, USA
• 2007 – 2011 – Assistant Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Applied
Economics and Management, Cornell University, NY, USA
| Employment History
• Associate Professor of Economics, College of International Studies, Kyung Hee University, Korea, 2013 – present
• Fellow, Department of Industry and Competition Policy, Korea Development Institute (KDI), July 2010 – February 2013.
|• “Limited Income Mobility: Empirical Evidence from Korea” (with Choi, Yoon-Jung), forthcoming, Social Indicators Research
• “Korea’s Approach to Overcoming Difficulties in Adopting the Emission Trading Scheme” (with Hyon, J. and Kim, J.), forthcoming, Climate Policy
• “Does a Tax Credit Policy Attract the Private Sector Environment Investment?” (with Hong, Jong Ho), Korean Journal of Public Finance 10(1), 2017, pp. 89-117.
Board of Editors, Kyong Je Hak Yon Gu, Korean Economic Association, 2012-2013. 2016-present
Board of Editors, Korean Journal of Public Finance. 2016-present
Board of Editors, Korean Economic Studies, 2016-present.
Board of Editors, Environmental and Resource Economics Review, Korean Environmental Economics Association, 2015-2016.
Reviewer Service: the Energy Journal, Climate Policy, Energy Economics, the Korean Economic Review and others.
Green Growth Committee, Prime Minister’s Office, 2016-present
Allocation Committee for the Korean Emission Trading System, Ministry of Strategy and Finance, 2015-present
Advisory Committee for Tax Policies, Ministry of Strategy and Finance, 2015-present