- Our philosophy
- We will nurture students as members of a global community that is spiritually beautiful, materially affluent, and humanly rewarding.
In the 21st century, The university does emphasize University Social Responsibility (USR), which directly participates in solving various challenges the local and global society faces. We have to respond to changing paradigm of the needs. In addition, we try to cultivate students who are open-minded and inquisitive, respecting diverse values. Therefore, the educational goals of the college of International Studies are as follows.
- Nurturing global citizens that cultivate the literacy of humanity and the awareness of the global community
- Cultivating creative talents equipped with new thinking and adaptability to changes in the era of the 4th industrial revolution based on specialized knowledge in convergence humanities and social sciences
- Training for field experts who can solve practical problems based on a multidisciplinary and convergent approach
- Cultivating human resources with social responsibility for common peace and prosperity in human society